top of page

Dejando Huella Vamos por el Cambio

Público·7 miembros

O Bedardi Full Song - Watch the Full Video of Ranbir and Shraddha's Breakup Song

Download O Bedardi Full Song: A Heartbreaking Melody by Arijit Singh

If you are looking for a soulful and emotional song that will touch your heart, then you should listen to O Bedardi full song by Arijit Singh. This song is from the upcoming movie Tu Jhoothi Main Makkaar, starring Ranbir Kapoor and Shraddha Kapoor. The song is composed by Pritam and written by Amitabh Bhattacharya. It was released on March 4, 2023, and has already crossed 20 million views on YouTube.

In this article, we will tell you what O Bedardi song is about, how to download it online legally and safely, what are the pros and cons of the song, and some frequently asked questions related to it. So, let's get started.

download o bedardi full song

What is O Bedardi Song About?

O Bedardi is a Hindi word that means "heartless" or "cruel". The song is a sad and romantic track that expresses the pain and anguish of a lover who has been betrayed by his partner. The song lyrics are full of emotions and metaphors that convey the feelings of the singer.

The song starts with the lines "Pyaar jhootha tha jataya hi kyon, Aise jaana tha toh aaya hi kyon" which means "Why did you show me your fake love, Why did you come if you had to leave like this". The singer then asks his partner to hurt him more and end their relationship without any reason. He calls her "O bedardeya, yaar bedardeya" which means "O heartless one, my heartless lover". He then questions his own existence and worth without her love. He says "Dard-e-dil ke bina mehfil hi kya, Jo na toota kabhi woh dil hi kya" which means "What is a gathering without the pain of love, What is a heart that never broke". He asks her to worsen his condition and make his wounds more green. He says "Hai mera haal bura aur bura kar de aa, Mere zakhmo ko zara aur hara kar de aa" which means "My state is bad, make it worse for me, Make my wounds more green for me".

The song then shifts to a female voice who sings from the perspective of the partner who has left him. She says "Kyun saiyaan mahi mera saudaiyaan, Dhoop loot ke jo de gaya parchhaiyaan" which means "Why did my beloved become my enemy, He took away my sunshine and gave me shadows". She then reveals that she got nothing in return for her loyalty and love. She says "Badle wafa ke maine paayi kyun tabahiyan" which means "Why did I get destruction in exchange for my faithfulness". She then blames God for being unfair and cruel to her. She says "Rabba jiske dil mein tu ishq duniya bhar ka deta hai, Uske dilbar ko phir kyun dil pathar ka deta hai" which means "God, you give so much love in someone's heart, Then why Then why do you give his lover a heart of stone". She then asks him to come back to her and end her misery. She says "Aa ja re aa ja re, Mujhe chhod ke na ja re" which means "Come back, come back, Don't leave me alone".

The song then repeats the chorus and ends with the male voice saying "O bedardi" in a low and sad tone.

How to Download O Bedardi Song Online?

If you want to download O Bedardi full song online, you have several options to choose from. However, you should always make sure that you are downloading the song from a legal and safe source. Piracy is a crime and it harms the artists and the industry. Therefore, we recommend you to use the following platforms to download O Bedardi song online.

download o bedardi full song mp3

download o bedardi full song video

download o bedardi full song lyrics

download o bedardi full song from youtube

download o bedardi full song by devi

download o bedardi full song from ho gaya hai ishq

download o bedardi full song by lokesh kumar

download o bedardi full song from tu jhoothi main makkaar

download o bedardi full song by pritam, arijit singh, amitabh b

download o bedardi full song bhojpuri

download o bedardi full song hd

download o bedardi full song 320kbps

download o bedardi full song ringtone

download o bedardi full song pagalworld

download o bedardi full song mr jatt

download o bedardi full song dj remix

download o bedardi full song online

download o bedardi full song free

download o bedardi full song audio

download o bedardi full song ranbir kapoor, shraddha kapoor

download o bedardi full song new version

download o bedardi full song whatsapp status

download o bedardi full song jiosaavn

download o bedardi full song wynkmusic

download o bedardi full song gaana

download o bedardeya full video tu jhoothi main makkaar

download o bedardeya full video ranbir, shraddha, pritam, arijit singh, amitabh b

download o bedardeya full video hd 1080p

download o bedardeya full video mp4

download o bedardeya full video from youtube

download o bedardeya mp3 song from tu jhoothi main makkaar

download o bedardeya mp3 song 320kbps pagalworld

download o bedardeya mp3 song free online

download o bedardeya mp3 song lyrics in hindi

download o bedardeya mp3 song ringtone zedge

download o bedardeya mp3 song by pritam, arijit singh, amitabh b

listen to o bedardi online on jiosaavn

listen to o bedardi online on wynkmusic

listen to o bedardi online on gaana.com

listen to o bedardi online free streaming

listen to o bedardeya online on jiosaavn

listen to o bedardeya online on wynkmusic

listen to o bedardeya online on gaana.com

listen to o bedardeya online free streaming

watch o bedardeya full video online on youtube

watch o bedardeya full video online on dailymotion

watch o bedardeya full video online on voot

watch o bedardeya full video online free hd

watch tu jhoothi main makkaar movie online for free

watch tu jhoothi main makkaar movie online with english subtitles

JioSaavn

JioSaavn is one of the most popular music streaming and downloading apps in India. It has a huge collection of songs in various languages and genres. You can download O Bedardi song from JioSaavn by following these steps:

• Download and install JioSaavn app on your smartphone or visit its website on your browser.

• Search for O Bedardi song in the search bar or browse through the latest releases.

• Tap on the song and then tap on the download icon at the bottom right corner of the screen.

• Select the quality of the download and wait for it to finish.

• Enjoy listening to O Bedardi song offline anytime and anywhere.

Note: You need to have a JioSaavn Pro subscription to download songs from JioSaavn. You can get a free trial for 90 days or pay Rs. 99 per month or Rs. 399 per year for the subscription.

YouTube

YouTube is the most popular video-sharing platform in the world. It has millions of videos on various topics, including music videos. You can watch O Bedardi song on YouTube by visiting its official channel or searching for it on the platform. However, if you want to download O Bedardi song from YouTube, you need to use a third-party tool or app. Here are the steps to do so:

• Visit YouTube and search for O Bedardi song or go to its official channel.

• Copy the URL of the video from the address bar or tap on the share icon and copy the link.

• Paste the URL of the video in the input box and click on download or start.

• Select the format and quality of the download and wait for it to finish.

Note: Downloading videos from YouTube using third-party tools or apps may violate its terms of service and may not be legal in some countries. Therefore, use them at your own risk and discretion.

Wynk Music

Wynk Music is another popular music streaming and downloading app in India. It has a large library of songs in various languages and genres. You can download O Bedardi song from Wynk Music by following these steps:

• Download and install Wynk Music app on your smartphone or visit its website on your browser.

• Search for O Bedardi song in the search bar or browse through the latest releases.

• Tap on the song and then tap on the download icon at the bottom right corner of the screen.

• Select the quality of the download and wait for it to finish.

Note: You need to have a Wynk Music subscription to download songs from Wynk Music. You can get a free trial for 30 days or pay Rs. 49 per month or Rs. 299 per year for the subscription.

O Bedardi Song Review: Why You Should Listen to It?

O Bedardi song is a beautiful and heartbreaking melody that will make you feel the emotions of love and loss. It is sung by Arijit Singh, who is known for his soulful voice and versatile singing skills. He has delivered another masterpiece with this song, which showcases his range and expression. He is accompanied by Shreya Ghoshal, who is one of the one of the most talented and popular female singers in the industry. She has a sweet and melodious voice that complements Arijit's vocals perfectly. She adds a touch of grace and elegance to the song with her singing. The song is composed by Pritam, who is one of the most successful and versatile music directors in Bollywood. He has created a soothing and soulful tune that matches the mood and theme of the song. He has used acoustic guitar, piano, violin, and flute to create a soft and romantic background music that enhances t

Acerca de

¡Bienvenido al grupo! Puedes conectarte con otros miembros, ...
Página del grupo: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page